Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So, please ignore me looking like a slug. But this is the famous Skiddy Urban. He is a snuggler and a lover - and obviously learned the joys of the couch on his way to me! For those of you who have been following his story, this is one special hound. He came to me because his new mommy has 3 cats and they wanted to make sure he was not interested in them. Well, he was!!! But, for 2 days my cats Butler and Chloe gave him a full frontal assault of the cat world and with a little bit of correction, he totally ignores them now. It's not to say that in the mornings when he's feeling frisky he doesn't run up to Butler with his tail wagging and gives him a good sniff! If I were looking to adopt a second hound, Urban would be the one. But with Smokey, 3 cats, and the fact I foster for GPA and Hickory Hill, it's just not in the cards right now.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, maybe the problem is that I should stretch OUT on the couch! I've just been sitting on it. I'll see if he likes this better.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete