Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 Meatheads and a Little Lady...and daggone it, I'm 45 today!

Isn't this the most gorgeous little girl! This is LuLu - we've been babysitting her for a few days to help out Trina. And while I'm partial to the male houndies, I'm totally smitten with her! She's gorgeous, fun, fearless, frisky, and unbelievably well behaved. Thank God she isn't available for adoption! Her daddy will be here to pick her up in about a half hour - I'm a little heartbroken! And she and Smokey have had the best time together.
This was the 3 dog night. Very interesting for me and Robert because I've never had more than two hounds in the house at a time. Seriously, I think I could have 5 in the house - piece of cake! Robert would disagree with me on that :)
So, once LuLu gets picked up, I'm off to go shopping, take a work out class, and have a nice little nap before going out for my Birthday dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Lulu looks adorable!

    I'd have my house covered in them if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. None of us are getting any younger :) We are winding down from a 12 dog weekend, and down to 8 now. Try it. Smokey will think it's a big sleepover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday wishes!

    I could have a dozen hounds kicking around and be ok with it. Let me just run it by that cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete