Saturday, August 1, 2009

M&G's and a play date for Smokey...and oh yeah, a little 80's metal reunion

Here are a few pics of the 80's bands of Charleston getting together to raise money for a fellow guitarist who passed away. It was very surreal for me. The pic of me on stage is with musicians that I played with in 3 different bands - Black Widow, Silent Knight, and Steel Rose. The drummer, Chuck, and one of the guitrists, Jay, and I have not been on stage together in 23 years! Being on stage is the best freakin' thing in the whole wide world - I could so fall into the trap of being in a band again! Moving on....
Butler can't believe I came home with another dog!
I think this picture of a Greyhound play date speaks for itself. (Smokey and Brady)
Anyway, we had our first M&G at the PetSmart in our neck of the woods today. It went really well considering it was hot and muggy - although the hounds would probably tell you differently! Lots of people stopped by and asked questions and I feel like this is another good area to spread the word about how awesome Greyhounds are.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Smokey thinks it's so cool that his mom was the lead singer of a Metal band. He probably brags at all the Meet 'n Greets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more videos of your performing! :)

    Smokey does too!

    ReplyDelete