Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love Lucy

So we're babysitting Dash again this week. He is a goober just like Smokey! Lazy and wants to eat - that's all they require in life! He does like to bark, oh, about every 2 hours in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I'm less than rested these days. But I adore him ;) But now on to Lucy....
This is my baby girl Lucy - I need to give her some props, as she rarely makes it on to this blog! I found Lucy about 4 years ago on a street corner in downtown Richmond - she was only 4 weeks old, huddled up against a Times Dispatch box - I thought she was a rat at first! She came to me at a time when my girl Grimmy was dying of oral cancer. LuLu was an amazing comfort during that time - she's my miracle kitty :)

2 comments:

  1. You got a new look to the blog! :)

    Belly rubs to Smokey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We begrudgingly give a nod to our cat as well - he's really not that bad! :)

    ReplyDelete